Who Is Healthcare Placement Group?
Healthcare Placement Group, Inc. (HPG) is a contingency/retained executive search firm dedicated to serving the healthcare industry. Our search team, which has more than 85 years of combined experience, carefully listens to our clients and asks the right questions in order to develop the best strategy for a successful search. The depth of our experience enables us to serve as consultants throughout the search process.
We serve a wide variety of clients including healthcare systems, hospitals, both for profit and not-for-profit, managed care and insurance companies, physician group practices, consulting firms, healthcare organizations backed by venture capital, investment banks and financial services firms.
The Healthcare Placement Group Difference
Service & Integrity. We look at each search as a unique opportunity to provide personalized service with integrity. We believe that our words and actions need to be in harmony to build trusting and long-lasting relationships. HPG is proud that many of our clients today are clients we have served in the past.
With over 85 years of combined search experience in the healthcare industry, HPG offers a rich value-added resource.
This experience, combined with cost-effective, practical solutions, allows us to partner with our clients to achieve optimum success in the search process.
We understand that in order to be successful and deliver quality, we must first satisfy our clients. To that end, we have developed the highest quality service and state-of-the-art technology that allows HPG to focus on the needs of the healthcare industry and to best serve our clients.
The firm conducts numerous executive searches each year and is one of the fastest growing search firms in the country dedicated solely to the healthcare industry.
We have recruited for the following positions:
- President/Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Vice President, Managed Care
- Vice President, HMO/PPO Product Development
- Vice President, Foundation/Development
- Vice President, Medical Affairs
- Vice President, Patient Care Services
- Vice President, Human Resources
- Senior Healthcare Investment Banker
- National/Regional Sales Executives
- Various director-level positions
In order to better serve its clients, HPG provides in-house, state-of-the-art video conferencing capabilities that can be utilized for video conference interviews and start up progress meetings.
HPG tailors its approach for every search assignment based on the needs and requirements of the client. By using this process, the best person is matched to an organization.
HPG is a member of the following associations:
- ACHE – American College of Healthcare Executives
- ACPE – American College of Physician Executives
- AHP – Association for Healthcare Philanthropy
- ASHHRA – American Society for Healthcare Human Resources Administration
- Catholic Healthcare Association
- HFMA – Healthcare Financial Manangement Association
- MGMA – Medical Group Management Association
- The Institute for Diversity in Health Management